Marriott Red Sea Resort, Hurghada
Recreation & Leisure:
- Private Beach: Sandy, 153 meters in lengths and 23 meters wide. Free towels, sun umbrellas, chaiselongues and mattresses. The jetty‟s length is 120 meters.
- Bamboo Island: The island‟s beach is 28 meters in length and around 11.5 meters wide
- Health Club: Open from 6:00 am till 10:00 pm and offers sauna, steam, jacuzzi, fitness room (open 24 hours upon request), 3 massage rooms (against charge).
- Two Tennis Courts: Open from 6:00 am till 10:00 pm, against a fee, floodlit, Tartan covering, trainer is available and equipment is rented against a charge.
- Two squash Courts: Open from 6:00 am till 10:00 pm, against a fee and equipment is rented against a charge.
- Two Swimming Pools: The main one is heated to 28 degrees in winter. Main pool has the size of 850 sqm with a min. depth of 0.50 m & a max. depth of 1.77 m, while the second pool‟s size is 450 sqm with the min. depth of 0.50 m and the max. depth of 1.70 m. open from 7:00 am until sunset. Free towels, sun umbrellas, chaiselongues and mattresses.
- Billiard Room: Against fees, open from 10:00 am until midnight.
- Wind Surfing Center: Open daily from 10:00 am until 5:00 pm
Address: El Corniche Road, P.O. Box 38, Hurghada, Egypt
Tel: +20 65 344 6950
Fax: +20 65 344 6970
Sales‟ Office Tel: +202 3305 8822 ext: 101
Sales‟ Office Fax: +202 3305 8877
Video delivered by Marriott Hotel
A unique location in the heart of Hurghada that allows our guests to explore a new side of the crystal Red Sea water, browse varieties of options in Hurghada town, The New Marina to experience the blasting nightlife.
The Resort is 5 Km away from the city center (Sakkala), 7 Km away from Hurghada International Airport and 8 km away from Downtown.
Number of Buildings:
Number of Floors:
Total Number of Rooms:
Guest Services & Facilities:
- 24 hours room service
- Laundry & dry cleaning services
- Free safety deposit box at the reception
- Hair & beauty salon
- Wireless internet in public areas
- Lobby concierge desk
- Guest Relations desk
- Russian speaking personal at reception and guest relations
- Doctor on call
- Baby sitting upon request (24 hours ahead)
- Baby cribs upon request
- Baggage service & storage
- Book Shop
- Parking service free of charge for the resort‟s guests
- Shuttle bus free of charge daily to Downtown
- Wheel chairs upon request
- Copy service
- Courier service
- Kodak shop
- Safari desk
Marriott International’s Corporate Profile
MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL, INC. (NYSE:MAR) is a leading lodging company with more than 3,400 lodging properties in 70 countries and territories. The company is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, and had approximately 137,000 employees at 2009 year-end. It is recognized by FORTUNE® as one of the best companies to work for, and by Newsweek as one of the greenest big companies in America. In fiscal year 2009, Marriott International reported sales from continuing operations of nearly $11 billion. For more information or reservations, please visit our web site at www.marriott.com, and for the latest company news, visit www.marriottnewscenter.com.
The company’s portfolio of brands includes:
Luxury Tier – The Ritz-Carlton (101 properties, including 26 residential properties) JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts (45 properties) Bulgari Hotels & Resorts (two properties) Autograph Collection (ten properties)
Quality Tier – Marriott Hotels & Resorts (548 properties, including 13 conference centers) Renaissance Hotels (146 properties) Renaissance ClubSport (two properties)
Upper Moderate Tier – Courtyard by Marriott (876 properties) SpringHill Suites by Marriott (268 properties)
Moderate Tier – Fairfield Inn& Suites by Marriott (650 properties)
Extended Stay Tier – Residence Inn by Marriott (606 properties) TownePlace Suites by Marriott (190 properties) Marriott Executive Apartments (upscale serviced apartments, 22 properties) Marriott ExecuStay (furnished apartment units in more than 45 major markets) Vacation Ownership Division – Marriott Vacation Club International Marriott Vacation Club (53 resorts); Grand Residences by Marriott (2 fractional properties / 2 private residences); The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club (10 properties) Marriott Golf (43 locations, 59 golf courses in 12 countries) J.W. Marriott, Jr. is chairman of the board and chief executive officer, William J. Shaw is vice chairman of the company, and Arne M. Sorenson is president and chief operating officer.